Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Order! Order!

I have a show coming up in 10 days. The fact of the matter is that this is the state of affairs.



I promise that the rest of my house is much cleaner. REALLY! My polymer clay work area is much cleaner and comparatively boring. But this is the "put it all together" table and so things get a little out of control. I will eventually get to the point that the mayhem starts making me cranky (like when you've over mixed paint and have ended up with some sort of muddy grey/brown) and my husband will say "clean your work table - you'll feel better".

Order is actually coming from chaos at this point and I am producing a steady stream of finished pieces, hoping not to pull an all-nighter before the show.


3 comments:

  1. Messy work tables sure are annoying! And even more so when we're under pressure...and up against deadlines!

    I'm sure your show will be just fabulous! Looking forward to seeing more photos of the stuff coming off that messy table! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely big table you have to work on. I constantly have to tidy up before I can move on to another project! I love the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely jewelry! I really like the illustrated pieces :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! Let me know if you end up chalklboarding your backsplash too, I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete